Re: [Epic] Eldar Titan Wings

From: Jacob Nathaniel Kopas <jkopas_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:43:52 -0500 (EST)

I would say that since both wings are needed to make the holo-fields work
properly, than it would be a fair house rule to say that the holo-fields
work half as well with one wing broken. I would say 4+ for charge, 5+ for
advance, and 6+ on first fir, and if a 6 is rolled on a wing damage table
for the first wing destroyed- than the holofields are kaput permanently.
(I play chaos and fight against eldar alot, I always seem to get good
rolls with cannons of Khorne so I never worry about hollo fields.)

-Jake

"I'm a firm believer in a ruling class-
                        especially since I rule."
                                -Randall