Re: [Epic] Things on tap, feedback wanted and some random rants

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:24:28 -0400

Sauron1 Writes; In all honest my group never played for objectives. It was
for body count. But we always played campaigns so you had to decide if the
present carnage was worth holding the field,or have another go when his
strength was elsewhere. I think that a game should be played as if losses
where permanent to you combat effectiveness. We kept unit histories that
conveyed old guard plusses on constantly performing units. I think this was
what the new unit sheets were fore in the latest Epic40k release.
sauron1