Re: [Epic] Titans

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 23:20:55 -0700 (PDT)

> Besides, I prefer the look of the old miniatures to the new Warlord.
> It reminds me too much of a Battlemech TM Pty Ltd (no offence to Fasa
> intended).

I'm not a fan of the new Warlord mini either, but here's the worst part.
The old Warlord was the only Imperial Titan I didn't like! Bitter.
Reavers, Warhounds, Imperators yes--but that old Warlord just looked dumb.
I guess I have no luck here.

The worst thing about the new Warlord isn't even its Battletechy frame,
it's the way all of its weapons look like tubes. There is none of the
character of old Titan weaponry in them. Ugh.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9