[Epic] New Tyranids

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 23:24:20 -0700 (PDT)

A question for our east Atlantic friends:

How do the new Tyranid figures compare to the old ones size-wise? The new
Hive Tyrants are much smaller and I'm wondering if the Carnifexes,
Zoanthropes and maybe Trigons got the same treatment. I can't bear to mix
the new and old Tyrants--they're too different.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9