[Epic] WD 213/214

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 23:26:08 +0800

> * (UK)WD214 has more OPTIONAL rules by Gav Thorpe which, on first read
> through are quite nice. Take two Dreadnoughts into battle? I just
> Thunderhawk and go!

Speaking of WD, I understand that the US WD will have a section on the
recent GD. In it will be some photos of the event itself - one of the
highlights will be Emperor and six of the Primarchs !?

Did this come out in WD 213 or the coming WD 214 ? I sure would like to get
my hands on it/them.

Regards
Oki