[Epic] What happened to Tyranids?

From: Johnnemann Nordhagen <jsnord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 22:51:35 -0700

I don't understand it. After posting a want ad for minis and rules (esp.
Tyranids) both on the list and in rec.miniatures.warhammer, I have
received replies dealing with everything BUT Tyranids. Is this because
noone plays the bugs? Or is it because they like the Tyranids so much
they don't want to give them up? I personally think Tyranids sound like
the most exciting army in the game, although I have never seen them
played. Why don't people have Tyranids to sell? Later,
--
Johnnemann Nordhagen (jsnord_at_...)