Re: [Epic] What happened to Tyranids?

From: Dan Lobb <danlobb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 13:16:49 -0800

Johnnemann Nordhagen wrote:

> I don't understand it. After posting a want ad for minis and rules (esp.
> Tyranids) both on the list and in rec.miniatures.warhammer, I have
> received replies dealing with everything BUT Tyranids. Is this because
> noone plays the bugs? Or is it because they like the Tyranids so much
> they don't want to give them up? I personally think Tyranids sound like
> the most exciting army in the game, although I have never seen them
> played. Why don't people have Tyranids to sell? Later,
> --
> Johnnemann Nordhagen (jsnord_at_...)

I have been playing the Bugs since this spring. It is difficult to find
the better minis for this army. I have only two Swarm infantry sets and
have been unable to add to that. Hive Tyrants and Carnifex also seem to
be scarce.

Good Luck, and let me know if you come across any in excess of your
needs.

danlobb_at_...