Re: [Epic] Eldar Army

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 16:25:05 +0100

Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about
[Epic] Eldar Army:

>Det. 1
>1 Farseer on Vyper
>10 Jetbike units
>5 Vypers
>
>Det.s 2&3
>1 Farseer
>2 Striking Scorpions
>2 Fire Dragons
>2 Swooping Hawks
>2 Dire Avengers
>1 Howling Banshee
>1 Dark Reaper
>I haven't decided exactly which units I want to put Exarchs in yet.
Put 'em in the Swooping Hawks.

>Det. 4
>1 Farseer
>10 Guardians(in Falcons)
>4 Fire Prisms
>3 Support Platforms
>
>Det. 5
>1 Farseer
>10 Guardians(in Falcons)
>2 Night Spinners
>9 Support Platforms
>
>Det. 6
>1 Farseer
>6 Guardians
>4 Scouts
>6 Support Platforms
>4 Dreadnaughts
>
>Com. 1
>2 Dreadnaughts
>1 Wraithguard w/Warlock
>1 Wraithguard
>
>Com. 2
>Farseer
>2 Dreadnaughts
>1 Wraithguard w/Warlock
>1 Wraithguard
>
>Fleet
>3 Nightwings
>
>W.E.
>1 Phantom Titan
>1 Warlock Titan

Go easy on the farseers...

Your army will get majorly kicked in if you come up against anybody with
large numbers of flyers. Lose the Phantom and but some more flyers, and
maybe a Cobra or a Scorpion. Maybe a Revenant...

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- /       Brother Morgan who wields the Blade
    | |  |/   of Immortals, Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
New .sig under development