[Epic] Eldar Army

From: Cyril Crocker <dslayer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 23:54:17 -0400

This is my Eldar army. Any suggestions?

Det. 1
1 Farseer on Vyper
10 Jetbike units
5 Vypers

Det.s 2&3
1 Farseer
2 Striking Scorpions
2 Fire Dragons
2 Swooping Hawks
2 Dire Avengers
1 Howling Banshee
1 Dark Reaper
I haven't decided exactly which units I want to put Exarchs in yet.

Det. 4
1 Farseer
10 Guardians(in Falcons)
4 Fire Prisms
3 Support Platforms

Det. 5
1 Farseer
10 Guardians(in Falcons)
2 Night Spinners
9 Support Platforms

Det. 6
1 Farseer
6 Guardians
4 Scouts
6 Support Platforms
4 Dreadnaughts

Com. 1
2 Dreadnaughts
1 Wraithguard w/Warlock
1 Wraithguard

Com. 2
Farseer
2 Dreadnaughts
1 Wraithguard w/Warlock
1 Wraithguard

Fleet
3 Nightwings

W.E.
1 Phantom Titan
1 Warlock Titan

Some of the changes I am considering are
1.) Mounting the Aspect Warrior dets. In the falcons rather than the Guardians. My guess is that they are going to be useless right now with a movement of only 15 cm.
2.) Removing the Dreadnaughts from det. 6 and adding 2 more Support Platforms. I haven't played much 40k yet (mostly SM/TL) so I haven't figured out if I want the 8 FP or 2 AT.

Also, how many people on the list live in the Toronto area. I would like to play someone other than my friends Imperial army some day.

Your comments are much appreciated.
Cyril Crocker
Dragon Slayer
dslayer_at_...