Re: [Epic] Eldar Knights

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 11:52:41 -0700

J. Michael Looney wrote:

> Francois Bruntz wrote:
>
> > Salutations,
> >
> > I found rules for Eldar Knights (SM/TL version) but is there any
> > Epic 40k version of these guys somewhere?
>
> Not that I know of.
>
> BTW are you talking WD 126 version of Eldar Knights? If so that is SM-1
> not SM/TL knights.
>
> Alan? You or me on this one?

You, I think. What is needed is someone who has access to the original
source materiel, and who has a "feel" for Eldar. And preferrably someone
who can simplify things and extract the essence.
I can then rip it apart in my usual way :) and we can come up with
something that retains the flavour, hopefully.
--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo