Re: [Epic] Old Games - Horus Heresy

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 11:55:38 -0700

Neil R. Thomason wrote:

> >Sauron1 writes; Turgul; does the same store have any old Epic2nd metal or
> >infantry?
>
> They're all still available from GW mail order, you know!

Funny, I spend about $25 in a number of phonecalls to the UK trying to
get the old tarantulas, the Rapier Lascannon with the Space Marine Crew
riding it, the Mole Mortar with the Space Marine loading it, etc. I was
consistently told no longer in production.

If you could get any of the above, or the Epic Goff Rok Band, or the
metal SM minis with Rocket launchers etc I would be most greatful. Even
the old Robots. As for the metal Epic Mbz Warbikes, same goes.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo