Re: [Epic] Eldar Knights

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

> > Alan? You or me on this one?
>
> You, I think. What is needed is someone who has access to the original
> source materiel, and who has a "feel" for Eldar. And preferrably someone
> who can simplify things and extract the essence.
> I can then rip it apart in my usual way :) and we can come up with
> something that retains the flavour, hopefully.

I feel left out on this one. I think the knights should all have 5+
armour and a save for simplicity sakes. The Bright stallion, maybe 30-35
move, a 45cm pulse laser like the one on the revenants, and 2 assault.
Fire gales I think 25 move 4fp at 45cm, and 2 assault, and the towering
destroyers, 2fp _at_30cm 25cm move and 6AF. I just pulled the numbers out of
nowhere, but I guess it's a start.
steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of