Re: [Epic] 'Nids 'Nids 'Nids

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 21:43:17 -0500

> > Also, well, on my tables 110 cm will not make it to the other side in
> > one turn. (4' x 8', played the "long way")
>
> You don't feel that playing the long way alters
> the balance of the game? I know it would for SM/TL.

If you feel that starting off on one of the short ends will kill your
army, best to change your army makeup. Recall that the person who
picks which side to start on is always allowed to choose one of the
short ends, and may even choose a corner if he wishes.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.