Re: [Epic] Old Games - Horus Heresy

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 09:05:14 -0400

Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> Funny, I spend about $25 in a number of phonecalls to the UK trying to
> get the old tarantulas, the Rapier Lascannon with the Space Marine Crew
> riding it, the Mole Mortar with the Space Marine loading it, etc. I was
> consistently told no longer in production.

        What?!? No more tarantulas! Dang, I was hoping to
get 5 more... have they gotten rid of all the old Epic molds?
(I was hoping to get some more lesser daemons, too)

> If you could get any of the above, or the Epic Goff Rok Band, or the
> metal SM minis with Rocket launchers etc I would be most greatful. Even
> the old Robots. As for the metal Epic Mbz Warbikes, same goes.

        I've got a handful of the old robots. Got them in a
blister with some old dreadnoughts. The bots are kinda neat
looking, but I don't have any plans to actually use them in
my armies.

Scott
shupes_at_...