Re: [Epic] Today's Stuff

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 15:44:32 -0400 (EDT)

I apologize, but these aren't Epic things...

Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> writes:
> Neil R. Thomason wrote:
> > The new EPIC Lesser Demons, based on the current 28 mm ones, were
> > on show at Games Day last Sunday,
>
> I'm mildly curious as to how these look, but I'm not
> really interested in getting any - when I said I wanted more
> lesser daemons, I meant I wanted more of the OLD lesser daemons.

        Yeah, I made the mistake of buying a blister of the new
Bloodletters for use in Warhammer Quest. I thought I had the wrong
model, as they just *aren't* bloodletters. I'm thinking about using
them as Beastmen Champions, as they're too big and don't really look
like anything else.

> > Also
> > the 28 mm scale Falcon (for UK release in November), Chaos Beastmen and
> > Cultists,
>
> They're actually releasing 40k cultist figs? Neat.
> I was thinking the new 40k frat militia figures would make
> good cultists myself (and they're fairly cheap, too).

        What exactly are frat militia used for? Are they just IG
Guardsmen under a different name?

Mark