Re: [Epic] Today's Stuff

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 15:34:47 -0400

Neil R. Thomason wrote:

> Last time I was at the factory (sorry; I'm not just boasting; there is a
> point to my mentioning it!), I noticed moulds for figures released in the
> mid-eighties, so I'd be surprised if the EPIC moulds no longer exist.

        The older ones (pre-Space Marine) don't seem to exist
anymore. What I'm wondering now is are the SM/TL moulds still
around? I hope so, I still have holes in my chaos army that
need filling.

> Not
> sure about plastics, though.

        I don't think the archive service covers the plastics.

> >Dang, I was hoping to get some more lesser daemons, too)
>
> The new EPIC Lesser Demons, based on the current 28 mm ones, were on show at
> Games Day last Sunday,

        I'm mildly curious as to how these look, but I'm not
really interested in getting any - when I said I wanted more
lesser daemons, I meant I wanted more of the OLD lesser daemons.

> Also
> the 28 mm scale Falcon (for UK release in November), Chaos Beastmen and
> Cultists,

        They're actually releasing 40k cultist figs? Neat.
I was thinking the new 40k frat militia figures would make
good cultists myself (and they're fairly cheap, too).

Scott
shupes_at_...