[Epic] Eldar Taktix

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 21:27:26 +0100

Hi chaps.

What tactics would you lot have for small (1000pt) battles, where I play
the Eldar and my opponent plays Orks, Marines or Tyranids? I played a
couple today, and immediatley found out the Pointy 'Eadz greatest
strength- their manouverability. Ideas, anyone?

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister And The Cats, 'Fat Smudge' and 'Stac'
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- /       Brother Morgan who wields the Blade
    | |  |/   of Immortals, Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
New .sig under development