Re: [Epic] Eldar Taktix

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 01:59:56 PDT

You wrote :

>> What tactics would you lot have for small (1000pt) battles, where
>>I play
>> the Eldar and my opponent plays Orks, Marines or Tyranids? I
>>played a
>> couple today, and immediatley found out the Pointy 'Eadz greatest
>> strength- their manouverability. Ideas, anyone?
>
>run (fly?) around, getting out of fire archs and attack from
>behind...
>
>benn
>benn_at_...
>jcowen_at_...

Hum... This sounds very Orky! ;)

As my regular opponent play the Eldars I can give some ideas :
        - Eldar Flyers are the best air units
        - Phantoms and Engines of Vaul are WE killers, use them
only if you have to fight against WEs as they can't do anything
against infantry.
        - Aspect Warriors are very impressive in Close Assault
        - A good Eldar strategy is to use the firefights to push the
ennemy back (2 FP for the Gardians!)
        - The speed is one of the best Eldar advantages, you can
cross the battlefield in one turn if you want, use this to attack
your opponent where he doesn't wait for you.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 10/14/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/