Re: [Epic] Imperator Titan

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 19:37:37 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 5-Oct-97 Re: [Epic] Imperator Titan by Colen
McAlister_at_whitten.
> >his other 900pts was a Doom
> >Anvil Squadron!!! (Nothing cheesy there...)
>
> What're Doom Anvils again? My mind has gone blank...

Probably a good thing. They're essentially a Titan BG for Squats, but
instead of getting 5 VP for each engine destroyed you get 9 VP once two
of them are dead. Plus, it's (very) slightly better than 3 for the
price of 2.

I think it's easier to just say "pick three Colossus Chassis SHVs for
1000 points, and get a free Berserker squad for each Leviathan you
choose." Nice & simple, no hooey about linking the Cyclops to the
Colossus for fire control data, when the only thing to control is the
wimpy 4 BP missiles....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...