Re: [Epic] Epic 30,000 Space Marine Army List Part I (LONG)

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 15:04:30 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> > Yay Giants!!!
>
> Anyone who beats Dallas gets a cheer from me. (I'm a Jets fan
> personally, but not a Giant-hater)
>
> > I would think the Hero save includes the armor (or
> > rather, is there regardless of what kind of armor is worn) -
> > I think he was merely specifying that the commander must wear
> > termie armor.
>
> Hm. Probably true, but what about a Farseer or an IG Captain?

The regimental commander is a Space Marine only option. I will be
posting the IG and other races E30K list "Real Soon Now".The dude in
question is a Space Marine Supreme Commander who is in a termi suit.
I would read that as "Commander, Hero, Save", giving you 2 saves. If
this is to much cheeze wizz drop the "Save" option and just make it
"Commander, Hero".

> > Also the Maruader, but that's no longer available
> > to Space Marines.
>
> This is something other than the Marauder fighter-bomber, I presume?

They don't have T-hawks in E30K either...