Re: [Epic] Whirlwinds in the Horus Heresy

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 08:54:51 -0400

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> But according to the Chaos Codex, I think that Chaos does get
> Whirlwinds in WH40k (not E40k). I need to visit the game store and
> check the Codex.

        Nope. The only vehicles available in the Codex are bikes,
dreads, rhinos, preds, and land raiders. Which, incidentally, is
almost exactly what was available to Chaos armies in SM/TL before
that Q&A came along (almost exactly in that SM/TL chaos had access
to land speeders as well).

Scott
shupes_at_...