Re: [Epic] Book Protection

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 20:00:38 -0400

> I'd have already done this if I could find some half-sized plastic
> page protectors. My armies book is starting to look like it has
> taken a beating. People who borrow your stuff never seem to take
> as much care of it as you'd like.

Hell Alan, I don't take the care I would like of my books. It's one of those
things. The reason borrowed books get beaten is transfer. I carry things in a book
bag, which is notorious for eating books to the point I specifically arrange its
contents to save whatever I am carrying.

I do know what you mean. I lent a friend my collectors copy of the first 3
DragonLance books, and when I last saw it (He still has it) the front cover was
bent and the edges were worn. I lent him my rulebook for E40K, and he fell asleep
while reading it and severly creased the cover.

I seriously would love an rpg built like a military field book. Spiral bindings,
waterproof pages, camo cover (Okay, maybe not)

Sure, it would be black and white, but it would be used for rules anyway.

Tyler