Re: [Epic] Epic 30,000 Space Marine Army List Part I (LONG)

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 17:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

> > Also, the support of Daemon Engines could have replaced the use of
> > certain Marine vehicles.
>
> Which doesn't work for non-aligned traitor legions (like the Night
> Lords). My problem with chaos marines not having access to this kind of
> equipment (aside from it going against the fluff) is that in E40k it's
> impossible to make a decent all-chaos marine army (ie no daemons or
> daemon engines).

That's easy. Use the Space Marine list, and paint them in traitor colors.
Voila. You couldn't use Thousand Sons, Noise Marines, etc but it would
make for a more modern traitor force.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9