Re: [Epic] The Dark Angels

From: Derek Tabor <voiddrgn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 22:09:02 -0400

At 11:25 AM 10/9/97 +0930, Chris Pinson wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I am currently putting together the entire Dark Angels chapter in Epic but
I need some info.

>Firstly, is the following company structure correct ???
>
>1 DeathWing
>2 RavenWing
>3-5 Battle Company
>6-7 Tactical Company
>8 Devastators
>9 Assault
>10 Scout

Close, just switch 8 and 9..

>Who are the characters named for the Dark Angels and what positions do they
>occupy ???

I dont play epic, but here are the chars.....

-Commander Azrael, Supreme Grand Master of the Dark Angels, Keeper of the Truth
-Ezekiel, Grand Master of Librarians, Keeper of the Book of salvation,
Holder of the Keys
-Brother Bethor, Bearer of the Sacred Standard
-Sapphon, Grand Master of Chaplains, Finder of Secrets
-Asmodai, Interrogator Chaplain

>Any other info you might think off will be greatly appreciated (such as
> personal paint schemes etc)

I have my own DA paint scheme, but I dont know if you can do it in Epic.

It has been punned "AquaMarines" by my friend(all colours in citadel)

Undercoat Black
Paint Regal Blue
Black Wash
Drybrush Lightning bolt Blue
Drybrush(little lighter) Emerald Green
This makes you end up with a algae/water camou kinda thing....
The best thing about this paint job, is that if it is chipped, you can touch
up with DA green and its really hard to tell the difference.

-Derek