RE: [Epic] The Dark Angels

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 16:35:37 -0500

>>let's see 3 units of Warhounds
>>10 companies of Warlords 2 oh which are metal
>>3 Reaver companies
>>3 imperators
>>4 companies of Paladins
>>an 2 of each of the other companies of Paladins
>>
>>so yeah i think i have enough of them what you think LOL
>>

> How many are in a company?
>

>Nickles

------> Yeah - do you mean "Battlegroups", as in 3 titans ?

Heck, I have 5 of those myself. At some point I finally
decided there was a limit on how many groups were going to show
up in any battle we fought, and stopped making more.
I have yet to use more than 3 Warlord groups in any fight,
one reason being that it's hard to find an opponent dealing
in the same quantities.

Chris Miller