Re: [Epic] The Dark Angels

From: <JeLovonKit_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 05:27:49 -0400 (EDT)

yeah that is true too but we used to fight some very large battles take 1 day
to set up then fight all weekend if we could, then on monday clean up so it
wasn't hard to field 4 or more companies of things. did a battle of infantry
an vehicles only limitet to only a few superheavies. Whoa talk about fun
that was great wishing we had taken a pic of that battle, 3 full chapters
of marines hitting a field, backed up by some imperial's vs. Orks. that was
great

did it against the bugs too that was an ugly fight thou