Re: [Epic] Dark Angels

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 17:14:55 -0500

> These guys use tech preists to start their titans using the "Litany of
> Ignition" and if "The Codex" tells them that this is the right way to field
> Terminators then it is the ONLY way to field Terminators...

OK, fine, Design your detachents that way.

But if that is the only way to field termies, why is not that way in ALL of the
WH40K universe?

"Today only a few of us are fighting. Let us mount our Land Raiders by 5"
    [This would be a WH40K 2nd Ed Game]
"But let us not forget that on the morrow we will be fighting as a company, let
us then mount by 10"
    [This would be an Epic 2nd Ed game]