Re: [Epic] Sigs

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 11:27:49 -0700

"Forget the power of technology, science and common humanity. Forget the
promise of progress and understanding, for there is no peace amongst the
stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter and the laughter of
thirsting gods.
But the universe is a big place, and whatever happens, you will not be
missed..."

Look to your battle-gear and it will protect you.
        We guard it with our lives
Your Armour is your Soul, and your Soul's dedication its armour
        The soul of the warrior is the shield of humanity
Honour the craft of death
        Only the Emperor is higher in our devotion
Honour the battle-gear of the Dead
        We ask only to serve
-Part of the Warrior's Catechism of Worship

If a job's worth doing, it's worth Dying for - RT Proverb

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo