Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Philip Charlton <philipc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 18:41:11 +1100 (EST)

> Hi guys!
>
> As is my custom nowadays I was reviewing todays opinions on movement and
> initiative. What is interesting is that two systems seem to have the
> publics approval. One is the one I posted based on unit type(Titans move
> first etc.)and the other was Tony's idea(units move according to orders
> ie. charge first etc.).

My vote is still to use alternating movement, nothing else. I like the idea
of having different phases for different classes of model, however I don't
want the added complication. Maybe the rules should provide this as the
"basic" option, and phased movement should be an "advanced" optional rule.

Philip