Re: [Epic] Detachment

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 02:17:21 -0700 (PDT)

> any suggestions on the following Space Marine Armour detachment ...
>
> 1 Librarian (HQ) + Land Raider
> 6 Razorbacks
> 3 Tactical Squads

I was thinking about the usefulness of Razorbacks just the other day.
They cost more than 2 Rhinos and transport 1/4 as many units all for 1 FP
per Razorback. Is this worthwhile? The only idea I had was to transport
several Devastator squads in Razorbacks. I think the RBs have a 45cm
range so they could add to the Devs, plus the Devastators wouldn't be
aimed for close combat and thus the Rhinos effectiveness as screens
wouldn't be missed.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9