Re: [Epic] Orks Green? WAS model questions

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:29:33 +0100

On 15 Oct 97 at 13:21, sauron1_at_... wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; If the forces of the Imperium are not all "white" why
> should the Orks been. Bye the way, who said they all had to be green in the
> first place? Who in the literary world invented the Orks anyway. Old world
> descriptions in the sagas give them no "colour"Tolkiens Orks were never
> described as "green", just leatherly. That 'Old Enough to remember
> those days' Sauron1

There was supposed to be reason behind green I think but cant remeber
what. Something in the blood similar to chlorypol (sorry havent got
clue how to spell, stuff in plants for photosynthesis). Or maybe it
was because of the fungus they eat. Im sure someone on the list
should know.

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black