Re: [Epic] Vehicle Crews.

From: Per Andersson <panther_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:26:46 +0100

Praise the Emperor!

Chris Pinson wrote:

(snip)

> This leads me to the conclussion.. whilst there are 1000 infantry marines,
> there is also 200-300 other marines (which may not quite meet the grade)

Or who had other valuable skills (good understanding of technology, but
not good enough to be a Techie).

> who crew the vehicles.
>
> Any thoughts ???

Either that, or the Chapter is _never_ fielded as ten companies plus
vehicles.

My Desert Lions (who doesn't like Rhinoes, and thus only use Razorbacks
as transports) are 1500 strong. So what if that Ultra-primarch said
otherwise...

Per Andersson