Re: [Epic] Vehicle Crews.

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 12:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

> Praise the Emperor!
>
> Chris Pinson wrote:
>
> (snip)
>
> > This leads me to the conclussion.. whilst there are 1000 infantry marines,
> > there is also 200-300 other marines (which may not quite meet the grade)
>
> Or who had other valuable skills (good understanding of technology, but
> not good enough to be a Techie).
>
> > who crew the vehicles.
> >
> > Any thoughts ???

I always got the impression that the thousand marines were the regulars,
and vehicle crews heroes etc were extras. That said, the 10th is never full.
scouts are not plentiful.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of