Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 09:36:12 -0600

At 08:09 PM 2/5/97 +0000, you wrote:

> A- They never playtest anything then complain to the gaming community
>for not having the RIGHT ATTITUDE. Well excuse me for thinking that good
>games design is SUPPOSED to take in account possible abuses and
>therefore be made to at least minimize them. Thats how come they never
>contradict themselves(heavy sarcasm).

IMHO, GW would benefit greatly from structuring their rules like a classic
wargame (i.e. D2.3.10) for design purposes. At least this would help them
avoid vaguely described interactions when describing all their "rules
exceptions." It would also speed up and make their Q&A more regular, not to
mention less frequent and less necessary. After they have organized all
their rules, THEN they can go back and add fluff.

Who can get a message to AC and JJ? I think I need to tell them this directly.

Temp