Re: [Epic] Orks Green?

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:51:29 +0100 (BST)

Orkz (and Orcz) is green. This issue goes back to 1983-84, when Games
Workshop deliberately tried to get away from Tolkien's 'earth' coloured
Orcs. Obviously, anyone can paint miniatures any colour he/she likes, but
GW Orks are intended to be green. See WD issues 60-70 or so, for more on this.

**********************

I had a letter from GW mail order yesterday morning. On the advance order
list are the WH40K Falcon, released in the second week of November (in the
UK) at �17, the WH40K Codex Assassins in late November at �5 (misprint?
Other Codices are �15), and the E40K Imperial Guard Detachment the first
week of January at �5. I guess this is the plastic troops sprue.

> >>Hey, has anybody on the list heard anything from that SSI guy re:EPIC
> >>computer game?

Nope, but it was demonstrated at Games Day a few weeks ago, so they must be
getting somewhere with it.

Cheers,

NRT

Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim