[Epic] Generic Legions

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:36:27 -0500

Any of you see this? I first saw it referenced from the
Stellar Games web site, which has scifi miniatures at similar
scale to epic. (They're at www.stellargames.com, by the way.)

But Generic Legions is a free ruleset with a silly background.
They have info for it, but the full rules are not there yet.

Here's a quote from their list of races:
>D'Orques: While appearing to be quite brutish and crude, D'Orques are
> actually the most civilized and polite race on the battlefield. They
> are quite courteous and well educated, frequently apologizing over
> the radio for all the destruction they're causing. Despite their
> cultured and intellectual demeanor, D'Orques are very near-sighted
> and have terrible taste in clothing and design. If you happen to see
> an army of large creatures with green or brown leathery skin, pointy
> ears, big teeth, dressed in brightly clashing colors, you'll know
> you're looking at a bunch of D'Orques.

http://users.aol.com/ferns1/genleg.htm

The company producing this stuff has apparently already released a
free boardgame called "Napoleon at Chattanooga".

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing their rules.

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...