Re: [Epic] Ork Captured Vehicles

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 12:26:46 -0400 (EDT)

"Joshua Mosqueira" <effigy_at_...> writes:
> My take is that a captured vehicle is a battle wagon by another name...

        I'm calling my modified Land Raiders with extra bits on them
battle fortresses, but otherwise agree with you. It's either a battle
wagon or battle fortress, but if you paint up a Hydra properly I would
probably agree with a flak wagon designation. There's no reason it
shouldn't fall under an existing Ork unit heading.

Mark