Re: [Epic] Ork Captured Vehicles

From: Joshua Mosqueira <effigy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 00:33:32 -0400

> Does anyone have suggestions for some rules to cover Orks using capture
vehicles. Chris Pinson and I have disscussed it briefly. It seems generally
accepted in all the fluff that it is a common practice amongst orks and the
photos of GW staffs own Ork armies in WD 212 seem to support this.
> In particular I want to Orkify a couple of Land Raiders ( I hate Land
Raiders, but if you cann't beat'm join'm :) )
> We have considered things like reducing/increasing range/speed, lossing 1
A/T gun but gaining 1 FP for a orc weapon fitted in its place. Breakdowns,
increased points costs, whatever ...

> Any Suggestions.
>
> Thanks
> Alun

        My take is that a captured vehicle is a battle wagon by another name...