Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 1997 12:40:37 -0600

At 11:13 AM 2/6/97 -0500, you wrote:

> Rebase? Who's rebasing? Just use the damn things as they
>are, so what if they're a different shape. Most likely you'll be
>playing other veteran Epic gamers who also haven't rebased, at least
>for a little while, so it won't matter in the slightest. Yeah,
>you can't use your army in official GW tournies. Big loss, so what.
>
>Scott, who just started planning out his new IG army last night, to
> be put on the OLD bases - so there GW!
>shupes_at_...

Just a hint, If you think you might want to rebase them later, spray them
with your base coat while they're on the sprues. The extra witdth and the
flexibility of the paint will make them fit very tightly into the bases so
they stick without glue. I use needle nose pliers to put them in. They can
be pulled out easily, you just have to be a little careful. Yes, they do
occasionally fall out, but it's nothing a pair of needles nose pliers can't
fix in about 10 seconds.

Temp