Re: [Epic] Chaos Legion Info Req.

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 22:02:31 -0700

A J Gallie wrote:

> I am not a WH40K player and so have no knowledge of structure of Chaos Legions. I believe they are similar to Imperial Chapters ? If anyone has any organisation info, unit fluff, color schemes or marking and insignia details I would greatly appreciate this.

G'day mate.
You could do worse than to have a decko at "Renegades", the SM-2 'Codex"
for Eldar and Chaos (funny mix, innit?)

You could also do worse than to have a squizz at SM-1, which details the
Horus Heresy of 30K.

Finally, leaf through (someone else's) copy of Codex Chaos for the more
up-to-date stuff.

FYI here is the Space Marine colourscheme for Traitor legions at 30K
                        Base Highlight Wash
Death Guard - Light Grey White Black
Emperor's Children Purple Purple-White Purple
Thousand Sons Red Orange Red
World Eaters Black Dk Green -

These 4 are still extant in E40K, but have changed their colour
scheme. Death Guards are now a diseased greeny colour, 1000 Sons
now electric Blue with Yellow facings for example.

And also:
Night Lords Dk Blue MoodyBlue Blue/Black
Sons of Horus Black GhoulGrey -

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo