Re: [Epic] Scattershooting...

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 21:54:04 -0700

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> Chris Miller a �crit :
> >I wonder why people ask
> >this kind of question. Not a flame here, but you can
> >
> >a) flip thru the 40K ork codex and get a whole buncha background on
> >'em
> >b) flip thru old orky suplements (ere we go!, etc.) and get a whole
> >buncha background and fluff
> >c) flip thru older versions of epic (Warlords) and get a whole
> >buncha
> >background
> >d) flip thru some old WD issues and finda whole lotta orky info

> I understand your point of view but we can't/don't want to buy all
> the GW books/suplements/WDs...

And some of us live in obscure parts of the world, where half the
time there's a bonanza ( I recently saw a shop with 4 copies of
Rogue Trader), the rest of the time, the stuff's never gotten here.

BTW The RTs are long gone.

What I would really like is a website with all the flavour text from
all of the obscure places - like Book of the Astronomicon - posted in
it. Not current stuff, that would infringe a bit too much on GW's
copyright. But old, out-of-print-and-will-never-be-reprinted stuff.

I could, and have, contributed a small amount of this to the mailing
list. Others have done far more. Maybe someone could at least collate
what we have?

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo