[Epic] Chaos Legion Info Req.

From: A J Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970

I have just acquired my first Chaos piece, a Khorne Lord of Battles and plan on slowly assembling a Chaos Army as a second army as my Orcs have now reached about 5000pts total and cover just about every avenue I might wish to pursue. However I am not a WH40K player and so have no knowledge of structure of Chaos Legions. I believe they are similar to Imperial Chapters ? If anyone has any organisation info, unit fluff, color schemes or marking and insignia details I would greatly appreciate this so I can choose a legion to develop. Any images can be e-mailed to me directly at
gallie_at_....

Thanks ,
Alun