Re: [Epic] Deadly Chaos!

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:08:38 -0400

Elias Tiliakos wrote:

> You know, the only real problem with this point is that THESE SUCKERS
> HAVE A 25 CM MOVEMENT!!!! That means they can stay more than 45 cm
> (which just happens to be the range of most long range weaponry) and
> then assault whatever they want (50cm assault)! Plus, all GD's have
> a save, as well as 6+ armor, and the Bloodthirsters and LOCs both
> have skimmer... YIKES! is all I have to say. 30 points is too little
> for you average GD, in my opinion.

        You obviously don't appreciate just how much a lack of FP
cripples a detachment. Switch armies with you chaos opponent
sometime and try out a det. of 5 bloodthirsters, and see how well
you fare...

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Omigod! The dead have risen and they're voting Republican!" - the
Simpsons