RE: [Epic] Deadly Eldar>Chaos!

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 13:41:51 -0500

>Sauron1 writes; Chris;
>
> I have decided to great an Epic2nd Chaos army and I will buy/trade for
>your excess blood Thirsters! sauron1

-----> Oops, sorry I was speaking as Sarcastic Man doing the newbie
munchkin player, who reads a post here or in somebody's goofy tactics
article and rushes out to buy 25 'Thirsters.
        Or, on 2nd thought, the older player who goes to an auction and buys
way too many of something 'cause they're cheaper that way (embarassed
grin here).
        I don't actually have that many. I have around 10 GD's total(incl.
primarchs) but if stores keep opening and closing around here the way
they have the last 2 years, I may be taking offers come January (Dec '95
my favorite store for used stuff closed-big sale, mixed feelings, and in
Dec 96 my favorite store to play in closed - big IRS auction, mucho
mini's, now nowhere I like to play...)
So if I see something , I'll let everyone know

Chris Miller