Re [Epic] Campaign Rules

From: A J Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970

Andy,
Chris Pinson has developed a set of campaign rules called Epic Empires based on Mighty Empires and they look pretty good. We plan on starting a Campaign using them in the next couple of months but would like to round up some more players first.
These rules are posted on Chris's excellent Imperial web site. Not sure of URL of top of my head though. You could get it by emailing Chris at the list or at chrisp_at_... or I'm sure someone on the list will have the URL handy.

Cheers
Alun