Re: [Epic] What is Epic

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:34:47 GMT

Just a couple of points, in addition to those already posted:

For me, EPIC means figures I can finish painting and do a full-time job too!
I'm a very slow painter at 28 mm scale, and only finish a dozen or so a year.

EPIC is a chance to use the Heroes Of The Imperium (and Eldar, and Orks,
...). I really don't like to see Chapter Masters, Wolf Lords, Avatars and
Greater Daemons in the skirmishes represented by WH40K, unless playing
special scenarios.

Cheers,

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead