[Epic] Dead Squats

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 17:35:17 +0100

On Squats:
Earlier this year I heard that GW was planing a Codex: Squats
for WH 40.000, thereby re-introduceing them with a bang.
Maby they decide not to, but I wonder if they won't pick
op the idea when they run out of options.
As far as I'm informed and can imagine, they are only missing
Codex: Assassins and Codex: Inperial Agents (maby they will be
in one book) plus the new Codex: Dark Eldar, a well kept secret.
If they do relase the little guys again, they are sure to follow in Epic
as are the Dark Eldar.

Keep on get'in shorter lads!

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off

A: Why don't blondes become Battle Sisters (WH 40K)?
Q: They drop their weapons when told to blow the enemy!

*<(:-|))## (sorry, can't help the christmas-mood)