Re: [Epic] Old Squat Figs.

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 16:20:09 GMT

>I do not know if GW England will recast

Grrrr.... GW UK, not England. If you mean Britain, don't say England. It
really pisses off the Celts, such as me. England is only part of Britain;
it's much the same as calling the entire USA 'California', only more
offensive in its connotations.

Twrth dyn pob Sais!

Anyway, I suspect you're right about recasting. I believe the metal support
weapons, marines, etc. were just used as fillers on the original titan
moulds. As they wore out and were replaced by copying the master moulds,
different items were used as fillers. I remember that the original Phantom
mould included an Eldar officer with a power sword, then later a lascannon
platform, then even later, the original EPIC Avatar. Whilst GW keep
virtually all their moulds, I suspect the 'extras' on the Titan moulds were
considered expendable and might no longer exist. I'll try and find out.

Cheers,

NRT (Half-Welsh, half-Norwegian, half-Scottish (!?); not even slightly English)

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead