Re: [Epic] Old Squat Figs.

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:34:06 -0500

At 08:37 AM 10/29/97 +-9-30, you wrote:
>Greetings all,
>Two things,
>Firstly if anyone has any old Squat figures, metal or plastic, esp.
infantry for sale / trade / donation to worthy cause please drop me a line.
No quantity to large or small for consideration.
>Secondly, yesterday I picked up four old Adeptus Titanicus blisters, two
Imperial Moles ( lies, lies they're Squat I tell you ), and two three packs
of Termites. The 'Bonus' figure in the Termites was a Thunderfire cannon,
but the 'Bonus' figure in the Mole is a mystery. It is a weird pointy nosed
little jet bike
>thing with multiple exhausts and what could be a space marine rider ( then
again it could be a chicken in armour , the detail is not superb, or maybe
my eyes aren't )
>Anyhow if any one can positively identify said item it would be appreciated
>Cheers.
>Alun Gallie
>gallie_at_...
>Beware the Silent Dog ......

Alright as to your misterious figure it would be a bullock Jet Cycle.
Imperial used to be able to get them, same idea as the eldar jet bike. As
to the squats I have a few, e-mail me privatley for sale or trade deals at
tkilgore_at_...

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...