[Epic] Bullock Jet Bikes

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 08:55:12 +1030

Hiya,

Firstly a question ... If a marine captain rides a bike what is his assault
value???
is it 6 (Captain) or 2 (Bike)???

Next...

I have recently gotten 2 Bullock Jet bikes and would like to use them.

I propose they should have the same stats as a bike unit but with the
skimmer ability and cost 20 points as an upgrade to Imperial Command units
only (Captains, etc).

My justification for this comes from the Land speeder being an attack bike
with skimmer. I added the same 'conversion' to get the bullock from the
normal bike.

Thoughts anyone ???

Chris Pinson

"I don't suffer from insanity,